So.... it's a new website

 Well, as you've probably read from the title, it's a new freaking website!!! Woohoo!!

I feel so happy and at the same time scared, because I don't know if you guys will like this one or not.

So to start with, I'm gonna publish a poemmmm!!

So here it goes....

In this progressive world,

Have we ever stopped once to wonder?

What if there’s no one outside

No one to talk or tell tales or laugh with


We all want some peace and quiet

Some quiet space in our life

But have we ever stopped to wonder

What if this actually comes true?


We don’t think of the person next to us

We don’t think what will happen if he’s not there

But we do hope, sometimes

We wonder, sometimes

What if, he’s not there?


Recent events in this world

Has changed the way we feel about this haunted world

At least, for me

I want to go out, again

To embrace the world, again

No, I don’t want to know

What if this stays forever?
That's it, thanks for listening to my TED Talk.

Comments